HFCF Humanitarian work - Donate Now!
In the midst of crisis — when the most vulnerable lack access to basic needs such as food, shelter, and health care, HFCF humanitarian aid brings relief in times of need. Help is provided based on need, with the goal of saving human lives, soothing human suffering and maintaining human dignity.
For this reason, it is a high priority to provide life-saving support and counseling services to those affected and possibly displaced due to natural disasters and emergency crisis such as Covid19 pandemic.
Here how you can help:
MODES OF PAYMENT
- Cheque/DD drawn in favor of ‘HOPE FOR THE CHILDREN FOUNDATION”
- NEFT -
- Account Name: Hope For the Children Foundation
- Bank Name: Axis Bank
- IFC Code: UTIB0000269
- Account Number: 269010100060233
- Bank Address: Kalyani Nagar Branch, Pune
- NACH - National Automated Clearing House. A hassle free process that allows the donor to donate on a monthly basis with a small one-time form processing. Contact Neha at email@example.com for more information.
- CASH or SWIPE YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD – You are most welcome to visit our Wadgaonsheri Centre and see our projects. You may donate by paying cash or swipe your credit/debit card and get the receipt instantly.
Make a donation to any of the Hope for the Children Foundation
programs and create real and long-lasting changes in their lives.
All donations are exempted under section 80G of the Income-tax Act, 1961.
Charity registration number: E4879 (PUNE)
Pan card: AAATH 6423J
www.hopeforthechildrenfdn.org Email: firstname.lastname@example.org